→ [ F2o# ] ← Index du Forum
→ [ F2o# ] ←
Team F2o# R&D Hardcore MW3

→ [ F2o# ] ← Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion

:: Your Account Not Confirmed Facebook ::

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    → [ F2o# ] ← Index du Forum -> ·•●★*´ Espace War / F2o# `*★●•· ->
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
reider
VisiTeurs / Autre TeaM

MessagePosté le: Mar 9 Jan - 21:09 (2018)    Sujet du message: Your Account Not Confirmed Facebook Répondre en citant

Your Account Not Confirmed Facebook
> DOWNLOAD

Possible reasons that your account is temporarily blocked may be that you might had violated the terms and conditions of Facebook or misused its features like chat,posts,messages etc. It is not copied from or inspired by any particular source. BTW, maybe Gmail triggered on that citation I used which comes from a well known real phishing message. (Your browser may show the address without the initial in that case just examine the part before the first slash.) Get familiar with the concept of secured web pages and how to recognize them. Your California privacy rights. 3.)Under "Get help logging in" you are going to press, "Hacked, scammed etc." (yes you press this even if is a deactivation problem) Just trust me! 4.)Under "Report a Security Problem" press "My account has been hacked" it's going to take you to a page where you press "My account has been hacked" a second time, then select "secure it here." 5.)From there follow the steps that it gives you. (Yes, Wood) Liz Stinson Apples New Campus: An Exclusive Look Inside the Mothership Steven Levy More design Skip security card. I've done it. susendeep dutta December 24, 2012 at 1:19 pm Firstly,I would like you to know that Makeuseof is not associated with Facebook.This site has a Answers section in which people ask questions and readers who know answers try to resolve it. Learn what to do if you can't find the email.Confirming your email or mobile number helps us know that we're sending your account info to the right place.Note: Please confirm your email or mobile number as soon as possible. Why was it changed???? susendeep dutta February 18, 2013 at 1:00 pm AOL has changed its look,so that's why you are seeing this and few users are reluctant to this.Read for more information in the link below to know some more new stuffs and tricks - janvi sharma February 16, 2013 at 3:30 pm I want recover my account by useing my gmail account susendeep dutta February 18, 2013 at 12:55 pm Visit the link below to recover your account - Megx Lucero January 24, 2013 at 10:53 pm This just happen with me, like 5mins ago. This lowers the risk that the victim checks out the facts first. .. Priya Agarwal October 21, 2012 at 4:58 am Clear cache/cookies Alex Perkins October 14, 2012 at 4:30 pm Clear your browser cache and delete your cookies. But before I begin, I would like to say I searched for a while for the solution because I was having this problem!! The people who were commenting saying you should have never done it! That's kind of rude. .. The second part, with the instructions, is just experience from many years in IT security. security The WIRED Guide to Digital Security WIRED Staff Inside an Epic Hotel Room Hacking Spree Andy Greenberg What if All Your Secrets Went Public? Joshua Cohen More security Longreads Welcome to Poppys World Lexi Pandell Get TheMagazine Subscribe now to get 6 months for $5 - plus a FREE Portable Phone Charger. You may not be able to use your account until you confirm your email or mobile number.View Full Article Share ArticleWas this information helpful?YesNo. Post to Cancel . But it is actually controlled by the attacker, who also receives any information you enter. Follow . All Rights Reserved. I don't really need another account! Have a nice day glad I can help!! Amirah December 17, 2012 at 3:50 am This did not help me. Dirty Pool!! Reply One nerdy acronym that you should know: https says: June 19, 2013 at 14:28 [&] it depends fully on your own vigilance. Sent 3 different messages. (LogOut/Change) Cancel Connecting to %s Notify me of new comments via email. How do I change my email?To change your email and finish creating your Facebook account:Make sure that you have a secure email that only you can access.Go to facebook.com/confirmemail.php and click Update Contact Info.Enter an email or mobile number you have access to and click Add.When you confirm the new email, we'll replace the incorrect email that you created the account with.Note: if you already have a Facebook account, learn how to change your email.View Full Article Share ArticleWas this information helpful?YesNo. High-Tech Health Sign Up Language English Espaol Deutsch Franais Italiano Portugus Nederlands Polski 9?& Bahasa Indonesia Log In Subscribe to our newsletter Search Home Forum Ask a question Recently asked Windows Mac Linux Internet Video games Software Hardware Mobile Network Virus Become a member How To Download Ask a question Windows Software Mac Software Linux Software Android Apps BlackBerry Apps iPhone Apps Windows Phone Apps News Encyclopedia . Mail operators are well aware of the phishing threat. Their addresses start with instead of and your browser shows a lock or similar symbol next to the address field. All rights reserved. The address may look long and nerdy, but you only need to mind the part after the double-slash // but before the first single slash. 1.) if you have another Facebook account you need to log out of that (Facebook is going to assume the account you have a problem with is the one you are currently logged into!) 2.) At the very bottom of the page it's going to say help (press it) after this it is going to take you to a page where you will see, "something's not working" (press it). Search Sign Up Log In Home Forum How To Download News Encyclopedia . The phishing webpage has also masqueraded as the login page for Facebook so users of all social networking websites should be on their guard. business Instagram's CEO on Free Speech, AI, and Internet Addiction Nicholas Thompson Chill: Robots Wont Take All Our Jobs James Surowiecki Instagrams Kevin Systrom Wants to Clean Up the Internet Nicholas Thompson More business Skip gear card. Im BTW using Gmail for my private mail, but Im going to switch to something else because of the spam filters false detections. Aditya Roy October 11, 2012 at 6:42 am Try this :- Omstavan Samant October 11, 2012 at 3:57 am can you give a screen shot of that page which says that "account is already confirmed"? It can help to understand your problem 5a02188284
facebook showing private messages timelinefacebook for every phone ovicara 100 like facebookfacebook customer service hacked accountset up a second facebook accounthow to get a facebook like button on bloggerfacebook messenger for samsung gt s3350 free downloadinterviews asking for facebook passwordjavascript like everything facebookdownload program block facebook

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Mar 9 Jan - 21:09 (2018)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    → [ F2o# ] ← Index du Forum -> ·•●★*´ Espace War / F2o# `*★●•· -> Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation